Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaBloPoMo and Me

So November is National Blog Posting Month which is basically a challenge to write a blog post every single day for a month. Carmen and Briana told me about it either last year or that year before and I thought it was cute, but never something that I could keep up with for an entire month.

However, my New Year's Resolution was to take one picture every day for 365 days. So far, I've actually kept up with it even though I haven't updated my Facebook album in almost three months. Whoops! I suppose the fact that I have about 90 pictures just waiting to be uploaded from iPhoto to FB is a step in the right direction.

Therefore, I decided to be a total joiner and pick up on this whole thing. I've written before about how I have blog posts already written in my head, but just never get around to writing them down which kind of defeats the purpose of the blog. So I'm in it to win it. While I know this won't be posted for a few days (I like to come back and edit), rest assured that it was indeed written on November 1st. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment